Kalibo Transportation Tips by sirenna Top 5 Page for this destination
Kalibo Transportation: 14 reviews and 13 photos
The usual way to get about in Kalibo is by tricycle. This is a sidecar attatched to the side of a motorbike. It seems to be national passtime to see how many people it is possible to cram into one of these; I counted 12 the other day! The town is literally packed with them, and the two-stroke engines belch out clouds of smelly fumes into the atmosphere, contributing significantly to Kalibo's pollution problem. A short ride should cost you P5 - but it's always best to check first with the driver for trips of a longer distance - if you are a 'foreigner' you may end up being overcharged.
More Reviews (7)
sirenna's Related Pages
Kalibo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Kalibo!"
- "Home of the Ati-Atihan Festival."
- "Literally a flying visit."
- "Kalibo, Province of Aklan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalibo
- Hotels in Kalibo
- Transportation in Kalibo
- Nightlife in Kalibo
- Restaurants in Kalibo
- Shopping in Kalibo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kalibo
- 8 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kalibo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalibo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 157 reviews, 402 photos, 3 travelogues
- Romblon Island Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Malay Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Manila Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalibo Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Carabao Island Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Romblon Intro, 1 review, 20 photos
- Rayleigh Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Kilkenny Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Pandan Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos