"Beaches of Malay" Malay by sirenna
Malay Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 30 photos
The beaches around Nasog Point are quiet and unspoilt - if you are in search of some peace and tranquility, this is the spot! That's Boracay in the distance.
A short distance from the beach at Nasog point is another beach known as Bong-Bongan. this beach is completely deserted, and a great place for a quiet picnic.
- Pros:The beaches here are quiet and peaceful - it's a perfect escape from the tourist trail.
- Cons:Not really a problem, but there are no facilities! Bring your own everything!
You'll find this little park/picnic area on the main road, about 10 minutes by tricycle outside of Caticlan (and pretty... more travel advice
Try a spot of nature hiking by the river at Nabaoy. You can reach this small Barangay by taking a boat to mainland... more travel advice
sirenna's Related Pages
Malay Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Malay
- Nightlife in Malay
- Restaurants in Malay
- Warnings and Dangers in Malay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malay
- 12 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Malay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malay
Photos in MalaySee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 157 reviews, 402 photos, 3 travelogues
- Romblon Island Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Malay Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Manila Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kalibo Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Carabao Island Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Romblon Intro, 1 review, 20 photos
- Rayleigh Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Kilkenny Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Pandan Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos