"Dream for many travellers" Lagunas de Montebello by henri123
Lagunas de Montebello Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 16 photos
From our hostel in San Cristobal we booked an excursion to the lagunas de montebello.
We had a very nice,small bus and the tourists, mostly mexicans, did appreciated the long drive.
It took the whole day, driving to get to the lagunas at sunset!
we only saw the last two minutes of sun.
A very frustrating excursion.
So be carefull and take a tour starting early from san cristobal if you really
want to see the lagunas.
- Pros:colorfull lakes
- Cons:try to stay at least in comitan as it is far away!
henri123's Related Pages
Lagunas de Montebello Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Lagunas de Montebello
- Hotels in Lagunas de Montebello
- Transportation in Lagunas de Montebello
- Restaurants in Lagunas de Montebello
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ayot Saint Lawrence Hotels
- Rosario Beach Hotels
- San Candido
- Castelo Branco
- Causeway Hotels
- San Pedro de Alcántara
- Mintaqat `Asir
- Lop Buri Hotels
- Saint Ignace
- Gouvernorat de Nabeul
- Duck Key
- Fuschl am See
- Isla San Lorenzo
- Ngorongoro Hotels
- San Agustín Hotels
Badges & Stats in Lagunas de Montebello
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Lagunas de Montebello?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lagunas de Montebello
Photos in Lagunas de MontebelloSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Bishkek Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Montreal Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos
- Oman Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Matagami Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Matanzas Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Belfast Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Khasab Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos