"EL NEVADO DE TOLUCA" Top 5 Page for this destination Toluca by henri123
Toluca Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 44 photos
Also called XINANTECATL this volcanoe is located at 48 km. south of the city of Toluca.
It is the forth highest mountain of the mexican republic.
From the top at 4,558 meters you will see the Toluca valley and far away the Popocatepetl the other big vocanoe of the region.
we may reach this lake, by car or by bicycle.
it's a wonderfull drive, up to the altitude of the lake (laguna)at 4,100 meters!
- Pros:not far from mexico city
- Cons:get use to altitude before you reach the summit
henri123's Related Pages
Toluca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Toluca - one of the highest towns in Mexico"
- "EL NEVADO DE TOLUCA"
- "My Beloved Friends"
- "Toluca, Mexico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toluca
- Hotels in Toluca
- Transportation in Toluca
- Nightlife in Toluca
- Restaurants in Toluca
- Shopping in Toluca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toluca
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Toluca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toluca
Top 10 Pages
- Bishkek Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Montreal Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Georgetown Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Oman Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Saint-Laurent du Maroni Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Matagami Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Matanzas Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos