"ARTSAKH" Xankandi Sahari by henri123
Xankandi Sahari Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 21 photos
Artsakh is the armenian name for Karabagh in the persian language kara
means black and bagh means garden.
Since 1994 there has been a ceasefire, but this territory is still without an
About 145000 people live in this republic of 13000 square kilometers.
The only way to visit the capital Stepanakert is to use the Latchine
humanitarian route, there several mini buses leaving Erevan every days.
It has been a long but pleasant ride during the day from erevan to stpanakert.
On arrival, you have to report to the local authotities to become your visitor's permit, as it will be compulsory on leaving the territory.
- Pros:visitors are helping to solve territorial problems
- Cons:might be in the clouds during days
- In a nutshell:courageous people without real hope because of politic unrest
henri123's Related Pages
Xankandi Sahari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Treasure Mountain Monastery"
- "Occupied city"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xankandi Sahari
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Xankandi Sahari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xankandi Sahari
Photos in Xankandi SahariSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Bishkek Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Montreal Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos
- Oman Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Matagami Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Matanzas Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Belfast Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Khasab Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos