"CICMANY" Cicmany by henri123
Cicmany Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 37 photos
Originaly those houses were built for a big family.
Local farmers did emigrate to other countries in europe or america.
Some were working in slovakian factories; so theese houses were "family
houses, and were visited only during holidays.
Most of the houses were made out of wood and decorated with the same
design as the local embrodery.
- Pros:QUIET VILLAGE
- Cons:DIFFICULT TO REACH BY LOCAL TRANSPORT FROM ZILINA
- In a nutshell:TRADITIONAL VILLAGE "MONUMENT TREASURE OF SLOVAKIA"
Very good local food. you will meet local people, service slow, but a very nice location more travel advice
henri123's Related Pages
Cicmany Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Čičmany-folk village"
- "Small cute village"
- "Picturesque Town"
- "Gingerbread Houses"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cicmany
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Cicmany?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cicmany
Photos in CicmanySee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Bishkek Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Montreal Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos
- Oman Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Matagami Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Matanzas Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Belfast Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Khasab Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos