"Plaza de Mayo" Buenos Aires by henri123
Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,820 reviews and 8,996 photos
Day and night there is always activities happening on this place ..
since may 1810 when the first argentinian government has been created.
In the back the Casa de Gobierno also called the pink house, Casa rosada.
Since 1868 when it has been painted in pink in order to please to the red and the blue political parties (federalist and Unitarist)
Don't miss Mafalda paintings all along the subway entrance more travel advice
henri123's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
Photos in Buenos AiresSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bishkek Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Asilah Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Georgetown Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Oman Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Saint-Laurent du Maroni Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Matagami Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos