"From Turrialba to the Rio Pacuare" Turrialba by ABankerMU
Turrialba Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 40 photos
Turrialba has little to offer other than being a nice jumping off place for whitewater rafting. We went with Costa Rica Rios, and I can't say enough about them. They're awesome! I've got a ton on a travel tip page for CRRios, so check that out if you're looking to do some whitewater.
This is the inside of the Hotel Interamericano. If you are going to stay overnight in Turrialba, you have to check this place out before you stay anywhere else. Getting there is a little tricky, but it's worth the time to find it. Ask around.
This is the outside of the Hotel Interamericano. The door/gate is locked at all times, but the woman who runs the place is always around to buzz you in. The entire hotel seemed very safe and secure.
Four friends and I stayed in the Hotel InterAmericano for one night after whitewater rafting with Costa Rica Rios that... more travel advice
ABankerMU's Related Pages
Turrialba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From Turrialba to the Rio Pacuare"
- "Pacquare River Base-camp"
- "Adventure in Turrialba!"
- "Learning spanish in Turrialba!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turrialba
- Hotels in Turrialba
- Transportation in Turrialba
- Nightlife in Turrialba
- Restaurants in Turrialba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Turrialba
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Turrialba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turrialba
Photos in TurrialbaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Fortuna Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasilito Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cahuita Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turrialba Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Viejo 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Milwaukee 3 reviews
- Tamarindo 1 review, 1 photo
- Jacó 1 review, 1 photo
- Tilarán 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.