"Lady in Limbo" artgrad's Profile
I've lived in Bellingham for about 6 years, and I feel like I know the city like the back of my hand. So I'm getting ready to move this summer, somewhere on the east coast. Time for adventure! I hope to use VT as a resource in my relocation, and to help out anyone who needs tips for Washington State. I must admit I'm not much of a tourist, but this will be a good way for friends and family to see how I'm doing across the continent.
Let's just say that life is crazy. Much has happened in 2005 and I have now just relocated to Portland Oregon. I have sooo much to explore here, it's dizzying. But I'm sure I'll enjoy it.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 41 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- updated a Bellingham Travel Page "B'ham"
- Wrote a Review Aw Noodlin' where'd you go?! in Portland Restaurants
updated their Profile Page "Lady in Limbo"
- Posted in Travel Olympia Forum "I'm not sure how often this forum..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "B'ham"
- Commented on one of LeoM's Bellingham travel pages
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.