"Heard of the Frankfurter Wurstchen?" Frankfurt by josephljtwrk
Frankfurt Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 73 photos
In Frankfurt we took an interesting diversion to a downtown center. This was Germany's older big city with hustling and coblestone streets. It seemed simple but there stood medieval eateries and pubs with sausages, soup, and entertainment. We didn't see the Central Bank but we relaxed at the Hawptwache for a meal and argued over who was the most accurately whole interpretating the brunch beef. I looked, saw , and Conquered.
- Pros:It was more enjoyable than anything.
- Cons:It was dry, windy, and cold.
- In a nutshell:It feed my interest!
josephljtwrk's Related Pages
Frankfurt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Since when is Frankfurt in Bavaria?"
- "Money For Nothing"
- "Free time beetween flights??? Have a walk!"
- "Heard of the Frankfurter Wurstchen?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frankfurt
- Hotels in Frankfurt
- Transportation in Frankfurt
- Restaurants in Frankfurt
- Warnings and Dangers in Frankfurt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frankfurt
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Frankfurt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frankfurt
Top 10 Pages
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sacramento Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 2 photos
- Frankfurt Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Eutaw Intro, 2 photos