"Luhansk, Ukraine 2005" Lugansk by gordoUSA
Lugansk Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 36 photos
Under constant construction, still. But had a great time with HunterV and my friend Inna from Zorinsk. Still trying to put most of the photos together for everyone. Thanks for waiting.
Unfortunately during my recent 8/06 flight the airlines lost my luggage with my camera in it. So there are only a few new photos.
- Pros:good people, nice city, many places to go if you look, good food and beer , prices are reasonable
- Cons:legendary pot holes. lack of english language maps or menus. everyone will find this is a nice place to visit, then there will be to many tourists and it may loose some of it independent flavor.
- In a nutshell:great time, interesting trip, and hope to return as soon as possible.
Very nice restaurant. Styled out of a "Victorian" style home. Large main room and maybe 4 smaller side rooms. All very... more travel advice
When you visit, you must take a ride on the ferris wheel in May Day Park. Nice view of some of Luhansk. The park... more travel advice
Lugansk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Luhansk, Ukraine 2005"
- "Lugansk East Not West"
- "Lugansk - the eastern gate of Ukraine"
- "Hotel Druzba 27/10/2003"
- "The Very Eastern Ukraine"
- "apartments in Lugansk"
- "Lugansk - Ukraine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lugansk
- Hotels in Lugansk
- Restaurants in Lugansk
- Warnings and Dangers in Lugansk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lugansk
- 14 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lugansk?Share Your Travels