"A little break on our drive south." Savannakhet by Yaletown
Savannakhet Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 46 photos
We decided that we should stop overnight in Savannakhet as it is a long drive to Pakse and this is the largest city between them. There are some hotels and restaurants but we didn't get to stay long enough to see everything. When we arrived awards ceremonies we going on for some sporting event, fun to watch.
Mmmmmm good. You get to eat right on the river. Sticky rice is just good with anything... Sticky rice and deep fried... more travel advice
Yaletown's Related Pages
Savannakhet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Crossroads between Thailand and Vietnam"
- "A pleasant riverside town."
- "A little break on our drive south."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Savannakhet
- Hotels in Savannakhet
- Transportation in Savannakhet
- Nightlife in Savannakhet
- Restaurants in Savannakhet
- Shopping in Savannakhet
- Warnings and Dangers in Savannakhet
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Savannakhet
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Savannakhet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Savannakhet
Top 10 Pages
- Vientiane Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pakse Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Krabi Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Attapu Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Savannakhet Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Laos Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Bangkok 3 reviews
- Cancún 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 1 review, 2 photos