"WeLcOMe To ThE LiFe AnD TimES oF ELLa....." Amelei's Profile
From the romances of cities steeped in history, to gourmet food and wine, planet earth has always been an alluring travel destination. Quaint cobble stone streets, sultry Mediterranean islands, bussling piazza's and historic monuments, our planet has much to offer to the grass root traveller.
So come in and join me as i share my passion for people, history, culture, scenery, smells, sounds and tastes.
From climbing Europes mountains, to drinking coffee in the busy cities of Poland, missing planes, getting completely lost in non english speaking countries, losing myself in Amsterdam, almost dying in Slovakia- these are but few adventures i have encountered while travelling this beautiful planet we call home.
So join the journey of contrasts, diversity and immerse yourself in the rich cultural tapestery that makes this place so vibrant and colourful.
I like to study things close up......
I like the myriad of textures that envelope each and everyone of us....
I want to unwrap the layers and discover all there is to know, what makes each and everyone of us the unique creatures we are....
Let me explore my own conditioning....my own layering.....
I want to explore my own mind close up, observe its intricate patterns and thoughts......
Everything is so close now ..... we just keep having to see 'the big picture', when doing this we miss the NOW, we miss the small things that make up the bigger things.....
It is the flash of a firefly in the night,
the breath of a buffalo in the winter.
It is the little shadow, which runs across
the grass, and loses itself in the sunset
There's nothing in the world
Like the kiss of a gentle, evening breeze.....
After the heat of the day.......
In the same way,
May these "Gentle Breezes From the Heart"
Always be like a kiss to your soul.
WE TRAVELLED TOGETHER ON THE
JOURNEY OF OUR LIVES.....
THERE WERE NO SPECTATORS
Okay so my boss is the biggest nightmare you could ever dream of encountering!! She is fanatical about dress code. Because we clash quite often, i thought 'what would be the best way to get back at her on my last day?'
I turned up in this attire and wore it the whole day- she was NOT impressed!!!!
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 126 Reviews
- 298 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Amelei and luca76 are now friends.
- Commented on luca76's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "More randomness"
created their Personal Page "More randomness"
- updated a Oswiecim Travel Page "Auschwitz concentration camp"
- Posted in Travel Bosnia and Herzegovina Forum "RE: RE: SARAJEVO? BOSNIA"
- Wrote a Review PAHODA FESTIVAL in Trencin Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 62 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Slovakia Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- England Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Southern Thailand Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Thailand Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22479 Reviews - 55020 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2028 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3098 Reviews - 5880 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos