"WeLcOMe To ThE LiFe AnD TimES oF ELLa....." Amelei's Profile
From the romances of cities steeped in history, to gourmet food and wine, planet earth has always been an alluring travel destination. Quaint cobble stone streets, sultry Mediterranean islands, bussling piazza's and historic monuments, our planet has much to offer to the grass root traveller.
So come in and join me as i share my passion for people, history, culture, scenery, smells, sounds and tastes.
From climbing Europes mountains, to drinking coffee in the busy cities of Poland, missing planes, getting completely lost in non english speaking countries, losing myself in Amsterdam, almost dying in Slovakia- these are but few adventures i have encountered while travelling this beautiful planet we call home.
So join the journey of contrasts, diversity and immerse yourself in the rich cultural tapestery that makes this place so vibrant and colourful.
I like to study things close up......
I like the myriad of textures that envelope each and everyone of us....
I want to unwrap the layers and discover all there is to know, what makes each and everyone of us the unique creatures we are....
Let me explore my own conditioning....my own layering.....
I want to explore my own mind close up, observe its intricate patterns and thoughts......
Everything is so close now ..... we just keep having to see 'the big picture', when doing this we miss the NOW, we miss the small things that make up the bigger things.....
It is the flash of a firefly in the night,
the breath of a buffalo in the winter.
It is the little shadow, which runs across
the grass, and loses itself in the sunset
There's nothing in the world
Like the kiss of a gentle, evening breeze.....
After the heat of the day.......
In the same way,
May these "Gentle Breezes From the Heart"
Always be like a kiss to your soul.
WE TRAVELLED TOGETHER ON THE
JOURNEY OF OUR LIVES.....
THERE WERE NO SPECTATORS
Okay so my boss is the biggest nightmare you could ever dream of encountering!! She is fanatical about dress code. Because we clash quite often, i thought 'what would be the best way to get back at her on my last day?'
I turned up in this attire and wore it the whole day- she was NOT impressed!!!!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 126 Reviews
- 298 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Amelei and luca76 are now friends.
- Commented on luca76's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "More randomness"
created their Personal Page "More randomness"
- updated a Oswiecim Travel Page "Auschwitz concentration camp"
- Posted in Travel Bosnia and Herzegovina Forum "RE: RE: SARAJEVO? BOSNIA"
- Wrote a Review PAHODA FESTIVAL in Trencin Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 62 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Slovakia Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- England Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Southern Thailand Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Thailand Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22145 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15551 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11939 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7623 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos