"Brampton -> How has it changed in 20 years" Brampton by CutieLeafsGirl
Brampton Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 11 photos
Well Brampton is my hometown. I have been living here since I was a newborn and have lived in 3 different house. Brampton is basically just a subdivision of Toronto. Personally looking back at my time in Brampton as a child I loved it however now that I am an older I am ready for a new place and to stop commuting from 20 min to 2 hours.. all depending on traffic. Brampton has grown dramatically and in the new areas of the city the roads are not adequate for the traffic. Brampton does have alot of small parks and some mini lakes to walk around. If you want to use Brampton as a base to explore Toronto I would not recommend it as getting to Toronto during rush hour can be hectic at the best.
- Pros:Friends, small parks and thats about it :-)
- Cons:Commuting to toronto... nothing to do
- In a nutshell:its my hometown no matter where I go...just a warning alot of houses and malls
CutieLeafsGirl's Related Pages
Brampton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brampton -> How has it changed in 20 years"
- "My Hometown"
- "Brampton - The Flower City of Canada"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brampton
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Brampton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brampton
- Vancouver Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Montreal Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Browns Point Intro, 2 photos