"Our second home" Arraial do Cabo by Noorgie

Arraial do Cabo Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 64 photos

Arraial do Cabo

We are a family of five from Bodoe in Norhtern Norway, me, my wife Inger Lise, Britt Charlotte (17), Camilla (10) and Martin (9). We bougt a house in Arraial do Cabo, 160 km East of Rio de Janeiro, two years ago and we visit Arraial 4 weeks every Easter. The childrens just love this place and next Easter my parents and my brother and his girlfrend are joining us.
We travel a lot within the region, renting a car in Cabo Frio (cost 25$ pr 3 weeks). The seven beaches in Arraial do Cabo are all beatiful and exept of Praia Grandes large waves, they are all good for the children. The food is cheap with large portions and the people are just great. We are all just counting days for our next trip (12 March 2005)

Great beaches

Our house is located only 300 meters from the beach Paraia dos Ansjos. Our favorite beach is Praia do Forno, which can only be reached by foot or by boat.

The Praia do Forno beach

10 minutes walk from the port

• Pros:Nice town with friendly people. Lovely beaches
  • Cons:none
  • In a nutshell:Our little paradice
  • Last visit to Arraial do Cabo: Apr 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 3, 2005

• CALSF's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2004 at 7:50 AM

Welcome to VT, Geir. Lovely travel page you have created so far. You and your family are fortunate to have a home in Arraial do Cabo. The beach looks really beautiful.

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Arraial do Cabo

Have you been to Arraial do Cabo?

Latest Activity in Arraial do Cabo