"Baguio City" Baguio by jazu
Baguio Travel Guide: 342 reviews and 945 photos
Baguio City, a vibrant and busy city, is known as the "Summer capital of the philippines" and the "City of Pines". One of the few places in the philippines with a cool and crisp climate, specially during the months of december - february. Located in the Province of Benguet, it is 250km north of metro Manila.
- Pros:Cool climate
- Cons:Too many people
- In a nutshell:Great for short vacations
The resto has a very nice ambiance. Good for a cozy cool morning meal with hot choco and a good book . Service is not... more travel advice
jazu's Related Pages
Baguio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BAGUIO CITY OF PINE TREES"
- "Baguio in Bloom"
- "tHe SUMMER CAPITAL OF PHILLIPPINES"
- "The City of Pines & Salad Bowl of the Phils"
- "City of Pines"
- "Baguio - The Flower City of the North"
- "Baguio, Summer Capital of the Philippines!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baguio
- Hotels in Baguio
- Transportation in Baguio
- Nightlife in Baguio
- Restaurants in Baguio
- Shopping in Baguio
- Warnings and Dangers in Baguio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baguio
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Baguio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baguio
Photos in BaguioSee All Photos (5)
- Bohol Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baguio Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bauang Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Subic Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue