"Torremolinos: USA????or Spain?!" Torremolinos by AlexeRoy
Torremolinos Travel Guide: 437 reviews and 1,584 photos
I though Torremolinos was more typical then what I saw. I saw lot's of american feeling to this place. But The Paseo Maritimo creates and nice atmosphere. I would say that Torremolinos is a tourist trap on lot's of thing but at least it has great hotel that are not too expensive and the is very friendly for the tourist!
I would not recommended it for people under 30 years of age. Lot's of older tourist are there!
AlexeRoy's Related Pages
Torremolinos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TORREMOLINOS --- COSTA DEL SOL"
- "A Winter Warmer in Torremolinos"
- "Torremolinos - it was a two-time haven for us!"
- "A Winter Warmer"
- "Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol"
- "Torremolinos, sea, sun and fun!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torremolinos
- Hotels in Torremolinos
- Transportation in Torremolinos
- Nightlife in Torremolinos
- Restaurants in Torremolinos
- Shopping in Torremolinos
- Warnings and Dangers in Torremolinos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torremolinos
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Torremolinos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torremolinos
Photos in TorremolinosSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Panama Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Ronda Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Granada Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Málaga Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Mijas Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos