"Market Town" Andover by Ken-out-of-Bath
Andover Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
Andover is a small town in Hampshire. Close to the main road that starts in London and travels down to Devon and Cornwall in the South West, Andover is well located for lots of nearby attractions. London, Southampton, Winchester, Salisbury, Oxford, the South Coast and Stonehenge are all within an hours drive of Andover.
In the year 994, according to the mosaic, Viking Olaf became a christian and was confirmed in Andover.
This was probably a ploy by the locals to stop him from pillaging, plundering and taking advantage of their girls.
(Probably in Club at Life, see Night Life tips)
- Pros:Close to lots of other places
- Cons:Too close to here...
- In a nutshell:A small town with hidden depths...
Be careful in and around Andover, you may get an unwanted photo :-( more travel advice
Worryingly described as, "...the best that Andover has to offer." Casual. more travel advice
Ken-out-of-Bath's Related Pages
Andover Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Andover
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Andover?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andover
Top 10 Pages
- Warminster Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stonehenge Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 1 review, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yerevan Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
Latest Andover hotel reviews
- Premier Inn
- 153 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013