"Historical Docks" Charlestown by Ken-out-of-Bath
Charlestown Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos
St Austell, the nearest town to Charlestown, has a lot to offer visitors to Cornwall, but Charlestown is the jewel in the crown of this area.
Seeing the tall sailing ships in this old port can almost transport you back in time to a Cornwall of the nineteenth century.
Well worth a visit.
I just wish that they would ban cars so that I can live in my illusion!
- Pros:Living history
- In a nutshell:A delightful, quiet seaside village
Ken-out-of-Bath's Related Pages
Charlestown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHARMING CHARLESTOWN"
- "Historical Docks"
- "Charlestown, Cornwall"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Charlestown
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Charlestown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Charlestown
Top 10 Pages
- Warminster Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stonehenge Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 1 review, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yerevan Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos