"Idyllic French Town" Haguenau by Ken-out-of-Bath
Haguenau Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 7 photos
On a recent business trip I managed to escape to Haguenau for one night. I only stayed there because it was en route to Austria, right next to the motorway.
I took a room at the Campanile Motel and would not have gone into the town if I hadn't woken up to a truly awful buffet breakfast.
I decided to drive into the centre to find somewhere to eat.
Haguenau has a delightful centre which was already busy at 10 am with people going to get their fresh bread - and a few early starters in a bar straight out of "'Allo 'allo"!
I saw a pigeon sitting on a water pipe, leaning over to get a drink, but as you can (almost) see he was not keen on having his photo taken.
Maybe he was a stool pigeon..........
Fresh pastries and wonderful coffee in the centre of a small French Town.
What could be better.
- Pros:Time stood still
- Cons:Time stood still
- In a nutshell:The French town of your imagination!
Ken-out-of-Bath's Related Pages
Haguenau Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haguenau
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Haguenau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haguenau
Top 10 Pages
- Warminster Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stonehenge Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 1 review, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yerevan Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos