"I love Argentina!" Buenos Aires by ddbleu
Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,775 reviews and 8,888 photos
As a woman traveling alone, I found the people to be warm and welcoming. The taxi drivers in particular were friendly and appreciative of my attempts to speak Spanish. It's such an affectionate culture. Here is my favorite cab driver Armando, who gave me the Latin goodbye of a kiss on each cheek.
- Pros:A great walking city, so much to see and do, great food, warm people, the dollar goes a long way
- Cons:Grimy and dirty as a big old city under repair, very little English spoken outside of major tourist spots
- In a nutshell:However long you are there, you will wish you had more time!
This store is beautiful! It is very ornate and has a ceiling mural that was hard to capture in a photograph. There were... more travel advice
It's right across from Recoleta Cemetary and is written up in a lot of the travel guides. Nice outdoor area with lots of... more travel advice
ddbleu's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 18 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
- Commented on one of ddbleu's Buenos Aires travel pages
- Posted in Travel Lago Titicaca Forum "Re: Lake Titicaca or the Amazon?"
- Wrote a Review A grand old theater turned into a bookstore in Buenos Aires Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Shop around in La Boca for the best prices"
- updated a Buenos Aires Travelogue "My Adventure in Tigre"
Photos in Buenos AiresSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Canyon Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Mazatlán Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Ecuador Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Cataratas del Iguazù Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Peru Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Morro Bay Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
Latest Buenos Aires hotel reviews
- Buenos Aires Park Plaza Hotel
- 101 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 24, 2013
- Ayres Portenos Tango Suites
- 97 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 28, 2013
- Milhouse Hostel
- 150 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 15, 2013
- Buenos Aires Hilton
- 577 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Concord Callao Suites
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 31, 2013
- Sheraton Libertador Hotel
- 334 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- Hotel Facon Grande
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 24, 2013
- Palacio Duhau Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
- 453 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Hotel Recoleta
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Alvear Palace
- 320 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Nuevo Hotel Callao
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 29, 2012
- Hotel Babel
- 288 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Melia Recoleta Plaza
- 145 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Solar Soler Bed & Breakfast
- 77 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 23, 2013