"I love Argentina!" Buenos Aires by ddbleu
Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,773 reviews and 8,874 photos
As a woman traveling alone, I found the people to be warm and welcoming. The taxi drivers in particular were friendly and appreciative of my attempts to speak Spanish. It's such an affectionate culture. Here is my favorite cab driver Armando, who gave me the Latin goodbye of a kiss on each cheek.
- Pros:A great walking city, so much to see and do, great food, warm people, the dollar goes a long way
- Cons:Grimy and dirty as a big old city under repair, very little English spoken outside of major tourist spots
- In a nutshell:However long you are there, you will wish you had more time!
This store is beautiful! It is very ornate and has a ceiling mural that was hard to capture in a photograph. There were... more travel advice
It's right across from Recoleta Cemetary and is written up in a lot of the travel guides. Nice outdoor area with lots of... more travel advice
ddbleu's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 18 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
- Commented on one of ddbleu's Buenos Aires travel pages
- Posted in Travel Lago Titicaca Forum "Re: Lake Titicaca or the Amazon?"
- Wrote a Review A grand old theater turned into a bookstore in Buenos Aires Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Shop around in La Boca for the best prices"
- updated a Buenos Aires Travelogue "My Adventure in Tigre"
Photos in Buenos AiresSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Canyon Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Mazatlán Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Ecuador Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Cataratas del Iguazù Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Peru Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Morro Bay Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
Latest Buenos Aires hotel reviews
- Park Elegance Kempinski Hotel
- 68 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 9, 2013
- Hotel Sheltown
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 21, 2012
- Marriott Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires
- 516 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 14, 2013
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- 365 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 28, 2013
- Wilton Hotel Buenos Aires
- 123 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 10, 2013
- The Cocker
- 109 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 11, 2013
- Sheraton Libertador Hotel
- 299 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 14, 2013
- Alvear Palace
- 279 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 3, 2013
- Kempinski Park Central Hotel Buenos Aires
- 47 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 30, 2013
- Hotel Globales Republica Wellness & Spa
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 30, 2013
- InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires
- 248 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- 263 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 31, 2013
- Kempinski Chateau Park Plaza Hotel
- 87 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Microtel Inn & Suites Buenos Aires
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 8, 2013