"A relaxing get-away" Top 5 Page for this destination Tigre by ddbleu
Tigre Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 78 photos
Tigre is another of those areas that if you had a month or two to travel around, you'd want to stay for a few days for some laid back relaxation.
What a contrast to Buenos Aires. No wonder the city dwellers come up here on the weekends.
- Pros:Fresh air, beautiful rivers, great walking town
- Cons:Can't think of any!
- In a nutshell:Great day trip from Buenos Aires or longer if you have the time
Tigre is a very walkable town. Both train lines (Tren de la Costa and Tigre line) bring you right into town. You can... more travel advice
ddbleu's Related Pages
Tigre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TIGRE - DELTAN CONFLUENCE"
- "Unforgettable sailing in the Delta Tigre"
- "A relaxing get-away"
- "Nice spot to enjoy!"
- "Puerto de Frutos"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tigre
- Hotels in Tigre
- Transportation in Tigre
- Restaurants in Tigre
- Warnings and Dangers in Tigre
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tigre
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tigre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tigre
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Canyon Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Mazatlán Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Ecuador Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Cataratas del Iguazù Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Peru Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Morro Bay Intro, 1 review, 4 photos