"The many faces of Israel" Israel by hotsauce28

Israel Travel Guide: 8,947 reviews and 26,259 photos

At the Masada

When I first planned to visit Israel, most of the response from friends and family was "are you crazy?". Well, yes....

Don't believe everything you hear on the news. Israel is much more than the West Bank and Gaza Strip. It's a fascinating country. As much as it is the land of milk and honey, it's very much the land of wine and cheese. Be prepared to eat and drink your way through the country.

• Pros:So many different views in such a tiny country
  • Cons:The lack of parking and stray cats in Tel Aviv
  • In a nutshell:It's too much to take in in just one visit.
  • Last visit to Israel: Dec 2007
  • Intro Updated Jan 6, 2008

• Katmosphere's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2008 at 11:25 AM

ohmygod what a beautiful pic of the dead sea... Hey, be thankful you're not in Iowa. Have you seen Iowa lately?

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2008 at 9:53 AM

They don't allow us such good fun items in work! But I think when I do eventually leave, I will consume - much!!! Gillybob greetings

• Carmela71's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2008 at 11:20 AM

I knew you would love it! :-) Love the pics

• Karlie85's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2008 at 5:41 PM

Thanks for the postcard!

• shohman's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2008 at 2:10 PM

Last night I found myself pouting over the fact that I wasn't sitting down to a shabat dinner. would it be wrong for me to convert just for the food?

• Nathalie_B's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2008 at 11:26 PM

I see Mr. Desert Beard is plotting something. I didn't make fun of him, just made sure he doesn't drive after consuming 2 Duvels :)

• jojocan's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2008 at 11:44 AM

I love it! And I just got the postcard - apparently the mail was a little slow....

• spitball's Profile Photo
    Jan 20, 2008 at 11:22 PM

Looks like it was an interesting trip

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2008 at 1:39 PM

Hey Laura Croft! Great PPP! And other pics. Build us some tips!

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2008 at 11:21 PM

On Friday had a Duval and Nathalie had a Guinness, she made FUN OF ME....and now I see her drinking a Duval with you...I am going to have to talk to that girl !!! ^O^ Martin

hotsauce28

“"if you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there." Lewis Carroll”

Badges & Stats in Israel