"The many faces of Israel" Israel by hotsauce28
Israel Travel Guide: 8,897 reviews and 26,005 photos
When I first planned to visit Israel, most of the response from friends and family was "are you crazy?". Well, yes....
Don't believe everything you hear on the news. Israel is much more than the West Bank and Gaza Strip. It's a fascinating country. As much as it is the land of milk and honey, it's very much the land of wine and cheese. Be prepared to eat and drink your way through the country.
- Pros:So many different views in such a tiny country
- Cons:The lack of parking and stray cats in Tel Aviv
- In a nutshell:It's too much to take in in just one visit.
hotsauce28's Related Pages
Israel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Israel - my country"
- "Israel: Land of Contrasts"
- "Holy Week in the Holy Land"
- "Israel: NEW Perspectives"
- "A Spring Journey to Israel"
- "In Promised Land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Israel
- Hotels in Israel
- Transportation in Israel
- Nightlife in Israel
- Restaurants in Israel
- Shopping in Israel
- Warnings and Dangers in Israel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Israel
- 0 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Israel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Israel
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Owen Sound Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cabo San Lucas Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Israel Intro, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tulum Intro, 3 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake Nipissing Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Mizpe Ramon Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guatemala City Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue