"Next stop? Anywhere is fine..." mle267's Profile
I guess I have loved travelling since the age of about 13, when after becoming a bit too adolescent, my parents decided it would be good for me to see how most of the world lives. So i off I went to Nicaragua for a few weeks...Since then, travelling has become my number one passion in life. I wish I cuold win the lottery so I could quit my job( which I happen to love- who knew teaching 5th grade in the Bronx could be so much fun?) and travel endlessly.
I would go anywhere...really...Speaking of,my uncle taught me a great trick to how to quickly sum up whether or not you will have things in common with a stranger you meet. Now I admit this is a bit judgemental, but it seems to work for me! Ask the person where they would go if they could wake up tomorrow anywhere in the world...answers to this question will totally say a lot about a person.
So where would I be? Probably Argentina, what i like to call "mi segunda patria"...but I could wake up anywhere...
So happy travelling...share your adventures, and stay safe!
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 12 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- mle267 and schlumpf are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Distrito Federal Forum "concerts?"
- Commented on Gaspar&Floppy's profile page
- updated a Mendoza Travel Page "Quien hubiera pensado?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Quien hubiera pensado?"
- Wrote a Review COW PARADE! about Past Events in Buenos Aires Things to Do
updated their Personal Page "Food Shots"
Top 5 Pages
- Panama Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Argentina Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Buenos Aires 1 review, 4 photos
- Italy Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 1 review, 2 photos