"Next stop? Anywhere is fine..." mle267's Profile

Are we there yet?

I guess I have loved travelling since the age of about 13, when after becoming a bit too adolescent, my parents decided it would be good for me to see how most of the world lives. So i off I went to Nicaragua for a few weeks...Since then, travelling has become my number one passion in life. I wish I cuold win the lottery so I could quit my job( which I happen to love- who knew teaching 5th grade in the Bronx could be so much fun?) and travel endlessly.

I would go anywhere...really...Speaking of,my uncle taught me a great trick to how to quickly sum up whether or not you will have things in common with a stranger you meet. Now I admit this is a bit judgemental, but it seems to work for me! Ask the person where they would go if they could wake up tomorrow anywhere in the world...answers to this question will totally say a lot about a person.

So where would I be? Probably Argentina, what i like to call "mi segunda patria"...but I could wake up anywhere...

So happy travelling...share your adventures, and stay safe!

• Intro Updated Jan 22, 2005

Personal Pages (1)

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2007 at 2:29 PM

Happy Birthday, Emily! Funny, we met a girl name Emily in Kauai. She wanted a photo of her & her bf. She had no more film. We offered to take their pic & email it to her. The email address was something like mle@yahoo. Cute! Have a great day!

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2007 at 12:08 PM

Happy Birthday from sunny California!

• black_mimi99's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2007 at 9:25 AM

Happy B-day to you from France, wish u all the best and great travelling... ^_^

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2007 at 1:20 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams good luck !!!))))

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2007 at 4:00 PM

Hi Emily,greetings from Italy.

• SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2007 at 6:43 AM

Hi Emily! Interesting that your experience involved BA too!!! LOVE your homepage pic.

• puppis's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2006 at 5:42 AM

Feliz cumple pasado. Que todo haya sido lindo en el festejo con tu familia.

• johncudw's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2006 at 8:01 AM

Happy Birthday, Emily, from John and Gail in Mahwah, new to VT (mountain and ocean views)

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2006 at 4:11 AM

Happy Birthday...from exit 89! Hope it's a blast!

• colin343's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2006 at 2:02 PM

are you going to nyc? if so hope you have a brilliant time!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mle267's Profile Photo

mle267

“ojala que llueva cafe en el campo”

Real Name