"The beautiful Val d'Orcia" Top 5 Page for this destination Pienza by skywalkerbeth
Pienza Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 264 photos
- Pros:Pienza's center is an UNESCO World Heritage site
- In a nutshell:Great food, great views, a lot of history
I noticed this town had more than its fair share of cheese shops! And you could sure smell them as you passed by. more travel advice
skywalkerbeth's Related Pages
Pienza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Wonderful Town Of Pienza"
- "Italy's Most Beautiful Spot"
- "Pienza, il cuore della Toscana"
- "The beautiful Val d'Orcia"
- "Pienza, Bagno Vignoni and Sant Antimo"
- "The Pecorino town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pienza
- Hotels in Pienza
- Transportation in Pienza
- Nightlife in Pienza
- Restaurants in Pienza
- Shopping in Pienza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pienza
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pienza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pienza
Photos in PienzaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 15 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 16 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isle of Skye Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago di Como Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Napier Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos