"Bon Vwoy-a-gee! (says Bugs)" skywalkerbeth's Profile

Capri, 2013

I am so very behind on anything related to my internet pages and my photos. This never changes. How do you all keep up?

This photo was taken in May 2013 at my hotel in Capri.

I look like I am in pain - because I was in pain. It was a beautiful gorgeous fabulous bright sunny day, and I was surrounded by white. And I took my sunglasses off for the photo. I'm squinting, my eyes on the verge of watering, and I'm praying "take the photo take the photo take the photo".

Beautiful sunny California

Also in 2010 I spent 5 nights in California. I stayed in Pacific Grove and spent most of my time wandering the coastline. This was taken somewhere south of Half Moon Bay. I really wish I had taken photos of the sign - I could find this again but I can't remember what this little park was called!

Hiking near Annecy, France

By putting this photo up, I completely deleted all of the html code from my previous "chapter". Who knows if I'll figure out how to re-do that for later chapters. ha!

At any rate, 2011 was another banner year for travel and hiking! Among other things, I visited Paris 3 times. I also finally, FINALLY visited Annecy and Mont Blanc! They have been on my list a really long time. This photo was taken on a hike not far from Annecy. Earlier that day it had rained like the dickens. It was beautiful in the afternoon but still somewhat hazy.

The majestic fjords of Norway

Also in 2011: a hiking trip to Norway! I joined Backroads and I can't say enough nice things about them. I rarely go on actual "tours" but for hiking and biking trips I think it's a good idea. You want someone else to carry your stuff for you, and leave you free for the actual hiking!

I liked them so much I am joining them yet again for another hiking trip this fall. I will be joining friends I made on the Norway trip, this time in Croatia!

Another bucket list item!

I have long long long wanted to see the tulips in Holland in all of their glory! Finally in 2011 I set aside the time in mid-late April to do this. Colors like you would not believe - just undulating rows and rows of tulips. I took this photo in Keukenhof.

We went this far!

The morning we went to the Jungfraujoch.

The best beer EVAR

What I learned in Bruges...

And, in honor of the trip we are about to take

In May 2012. We are days away from leaving. We will be visiting Heaven on Earth yet again...

• Intro Updated Jun 21, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
skywalkerbeth's Profile Photo

skywalkerbeth

“Seize life by the tail and give it a good shake!”

Real Name