"Malacca" Malaysia by hash09
Malaysia Travel Guide: 28,546 reviews and 72,782 photos
Malacca has known as a historical state in Malaysia. There are a few story in malacca history, but now its turn to a modern state, and the history land no longer can be seen, hard to discribe because its developed state now.
The nite life life is cool, there are a few clubs in malacca raya for those who like to clubbing, and you also can make a small tour around the city with a "beca".
The places to eat, There are so my restaurent near to the sea, its nice enviroment, people called them a floatting restaurent. we spent out vacation with visitng and eating most of the time..
Malacca has an island called pulau besar, its nice from far, but the island a bit dirty as a lots of people was there for camp during holiday.
The attraction of the island is there is a few graves which make the reason why people got there, mostly local people.
I am not that satisfied with the island as i cannot see much attraction places, and the place for eat aint that much as well, and to see the nice beaches in the island we have to walk thought the small jungle, but it still not that nice.
cannot say more about the island as there is nothing interesting at the island.
After 15 mins walk, we found this place.. its quite private as we can wear bigini to swim... its nice though, because the local are not in that area, so not ashame to wear the bigini for us.
In malacca the best place to eat is near to the village area.. its a way to johor. They are popular with floating... more travel advice
hash09's Related Pages
Malaysia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Malaysia Year 2007 has started"
- "Malaysia - a cool fusion of culture and beliefs"
- "Malaysia Travel (and The Foreign Labour Colony)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malaysia
- Hotels in Malaysia
- Transportation in Malaysia
- Nightlife in Malaysia
- Restaurants in Malaysia
- Shopping in Malaysia
- Warnings and Dangers in Malaysia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malaysia
- 112 Reviews
- 204 Photos
- 35 Forum posts
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Malaysia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malaysia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 35 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 32 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos
- Batu Caves Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos
- Negeri Pahang Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Kapas Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos