"Haat Rin - New year 08/09 & 10/11" Ko Phangan by hash09
Ko Phangan Travel Guide: 396 reviews and 822 photos
I am not a party animal but i love fun, This will be the 2nd time i am celebrating New Year Eve in thailand. The first time i was there was in 08/09 and it was so fun and i hadn't enough of that, so i come back for party everyday... hahahhaa
Anyway, If you coming here, you'll see lots of westerners than the local, especially at Haat Rin area. There are people from Israel, Europe, America and lots more. The bozz there are super cheap, but the food, i would say standard, Lots of pizza and burgers, pan cakes and local food of course. Most places will serve western food.
The party here start soon place gets dark, there are lots of music along the beach, you'll walk you never know if you walk til the end because the place were pack of people. The party itself is at the beach, so if u bored you can jump in the water. Fun fun.. And for new year, the party won't stop until the sun on top of your head.. hahaha. what i mean is, the party will continue with after party at 10am, so whoever were there on 1st of Jan of every year, then they will know when the party is stop.. maybe they continue until the next morning, who knew.
Body painting is something that you must do when you have party there. It just cool that you could say anything at all...some people just wrap their body with green color, to be halk..some just orange, to me Mr orange.. hahaha.. i don't know. just do it the way you are, is the best.
I was staying at Haay yoa is because the place was less crowd than Haat Rin or their town. Almost every morning i am... more travel advice
hash09's Related Pages
Ko Phangan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Great little island....Chill out for a bit."
- "Koh Phangan"
- "MY KO PHANGAN"
- "Dont skip Phangan!"
- "FULL MOON PARRR...TAAAAY!"
- "First time Visiting Tong Nai Pan"
- "Welcome to Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ko Phangan
- Hotels in Ko Phangan
- Transportation in Ko Phangan
- Nightlife in Ko Phangan
- Restaurants in Ko Phangan
- Shopping in Ko Phangan
- Warnings and Dangers in Ko Phangan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ko Phangan
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ko Phangan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Phangan
- Posted in Travel Osaka Forum "Re: Backpack area in Osaka town"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Haat Rin - New year 08/09 & 10/11"
- updated a Ko Phangan Travel Page "Haat Rin - New year 08/09 & 10/11"
- Wrote a Review Haat Yao Beach in Ko Phangan Things to Do
- Commented on one of AndreSTGT's Ko Phangan travel pages
Photos in Ko PhanganSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 35 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 32 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos
- Batu Caves Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos
- Negeri Pahang Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Kapas Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos