"Blue Blue Beaches" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Perhentian Kecil by hash09
Pulau Perhentian Kecil Travel Guide: 231 reviews and 494 photos
Ok, as for some people who have read my travel page they sometimes know that i am a starburn type of person, and becuase of headstone, i am at perhentian island finally. this is because of when i say that, means i want that and i mean it.
Here is the story begin, as a week before my travel day, i try to get a ticket to Kuala Besut or Jerteh in terengganu, unfortunately the ticket it finished. Since i want a holiday very badly i ask one of my officemate about the place she went, which is Kapas island, and i ask my aunt where is the best plance to go interengganu, and she said Redang, i got 2 option right there. so i get a ticket to terengganu as that is the last resort for me to go down from the bus and go to the place i might be going. and at the end of the day, i choose Kapas island because people told me that, Redang must be busy at that time.
I was so excited to go to Kapas island, unfortunately, the haze day made my holiday mood gone, and when i was there i made a dicision to go to perhentian no matter what. then i ask around on how to get there. The next day very early in the morning, i took a boat at 9.30am going back to Marang and from there i went to Kuala terengganu, and from Kuala Terengganu i take mini van to Kuala Besut. And i manage to get a 2pm boat and i seen a lots of tourist on that area waiting for a boat.
When i was on the boat, there is 2 guy from france, they were so excited, and as boat going fast, then he put his hands down to touch the seawater.. and the water splesh on my face, a bit wet... i was like.... itss okk... never mind.. and then, after awhile, the boat pilot would like to load other people to other bay, and he try to help him with give a loud lips wisel until it hurts my ear... that really annoying and then i called them "monkey get excited on the boat"......
But those annoying feelings was gone when i reach to Long beach at perhentian Kecil, it was full of people during that day, and it seems like i am at hawaii... wahaha... but i love the beach.
If you get a ticket to perhentian island, basically the travel agency will get you a return ticket which cost you at... more travel advice
Lilly bar is a small bar but it nice and quiet place, you can count how many people who visiting that place and have a... more travel advice
hash09's Related Pages
Pulau Perhentian Kecil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Place for Winding Down"
- "Perhentian Kecil - The Younger Sister of Besar"
- "Life's a beach."
- "Pulau Perhentian"
- "Blue Blue Beaches"
- "The Diving Place....and more"
- "Perfect Long Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Hotels in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Transportation in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Nightlife in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Restaurants in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Shopping in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- 24 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pulau Perhentian Kecil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Posted in Travel Osaka Forum "Re: Backpack area in Osaka town"
- Commented on one of sweetie_inc's Pulau Perhentian Kecil travel pages
- Wrote a Review Kuala Besut - Perhentian in Pulau Perhentian Kecil Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Kuala Besut - Perhentian"
- updated a Pulau Perhentian Kecil Travel Page "Blue Blue Beaches"
Photos in Pulau Perhentian KecilSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 35 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 32 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos
- Batu Caves Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos
- Negeri Pahang Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Kapas Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos