"Good Launch for Entry/Exit" Alajuela by peggydaly
Alajuela Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 174 photos
It's quiet with good access to highways, and then of course there is the fact that it is closer to the International Airport than San Jose.
peggydaly's Related Pages
Alajuela Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alajuela, base camp for the central valley"
- "Alajuela and Central Valley"
- "Family Fun In Alajuela"
- "Good Launch for Entry/Exit"
- "LAST DAYS OF MY HOLIDAY"
- "Home away from home in Costa Rica"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alajuela
- Hotels in Alajuela
- Transportation in Alajuela
- Restaurants in Alajuela
- Shopping in Alajuela
- Warnings and Dangers in Alajuela
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alajuela
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Alajuela?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alajuela
Top 10 Pages
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Panamá City Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Bocas del Toro Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Valladolid Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Montezuma Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Panama Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Ensenada Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Sonoma Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Cobá Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Portobelo Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.