"Life is Blissfully Slow in Zarcero" Zarcero by peggydaly
Zarcero Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 40 photos
We liked the vibe the minute we got here. Trip thru the trippy topiary, get great, fresh, organic cheese and produce, have SUPER cheap food and drink and stay in a quaint hotel. We relaxed here for a day and 1/2. That's really about all you need. But we felt like we got a glimpse of rural life in CR and didn't see any other tourists.
- Pros:Quiet, Authentic, good day-trip
- In a nutshell:A Taste of Rural Costa Rica
peggydaly's Related Pages
Zarcero Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Leafy Splendor"
- "Topiary Toursite"
- "Midway between San Jose and Fortuna"
- "Garden Town"
- "Life is Blissfully Slow in Zarcero"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Zarcero
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Zarcero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zarcero
Top 10 Pages
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Panamá City Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bocas del Toro Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Valladolid Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Montezuma Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Panama Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Ensenada Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Sonoma Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Cobá Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Portobelo Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.