"Arizona Native" ArizonaExpert's Profile
I have spent the last 40 years in Arizona, with a brief year or two in Reno and Las Vegas. I was here when most of Scottsdale was desert, and when the population was a third. I am a former firefighter paramedic and spent seven years as a police officer. I give great directions!!!
I have 5 kids, so if you are traveling in the area with children, I can give you plenty of advice, and maybe even a babysitter.
I am looking to expand my travel horizons by proving that there is land east of the eastern coast of the United States. My wife and I plan to travel to Paris, Italy and Spain in spring of 2008. Australia will be 5 years away with any luck!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 40 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 19 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- created a Las Vegas Travel Page "Vegas-My Second Home"
- Wrote a Review You Want to Laugh? about Other Shows in Las Vegas Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "Arizona Native"
updated their Profile Page "Arizona Native"
- Posted in Travel Las Vegas Forum "Re: A Little Help On This..."
- Commented on Krystynn's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 reviews, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scottsdale Intro, 8 reviews
- Mazatlán 1 review, 4 photos
- San Diego 4 reviews
- Oahu Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Sedona 1 review, 1 photo
- Tucson 1 review, 1 photo
- Phoenix 2 reviews
- Reno 1 review, 1 photo
- Cocoa Beach 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.