"Arizona Native" ArizonaExpert's Profile

Who I am

I have spent the last 40 years in Arizona, with a brief year or two in Reno and Las Vegas. I was here when most of Scottsdale was desert, and when the population was a third. I am a former firefighter paramedic and spent seven years as a police officer. I give great directions!!!

I have 5 kids, so if you are traveling in the area with children, I can give you plenty of advice, and maybe even a babysitter.

I am looking to expand my travel horizons by proving that there is land east of the eastern coast of the United States. My wife and I plan to travel to Paris, Italy and Spain in spring of 2008. Australia will be 5 years away with any luck!

Our place in Northern AZ..It snows here too!

• Intro Updated Sep 4, 2007

• margaretvn's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2007 at 4:29 AM

Happy birthday - have a great day. Enjoyed your HP

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2007 at 12:17 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams good luck !!!))))

• babettu's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2006 at 11:38 PM

Happy birthday to you !!!! hope you will have a wonderful day. Greetings from the island of Malta

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2006 at 11:26 PM

Hello there Tracy, Just stopped by yep you know why. This a BIG GREAT BIRTHDAY WISH just for you on your special day. Enjoy Montreal:o)

• Apr 22, 2006 at 11:39 AM

I'm going to be in Oldtown soon-Staying at the Marriott. Don't want to go to a dance club, but want to hit the best pubs, shopping areas, and commedy shows. Would appreciate your advice! clpippen@yahoo.com

• eddilowe's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2005 at 3:11 PM

~~ Birthday wishes from Birmingham, England. Hope you have a good day. Eddi :o) ~~

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2005 at 10:56 AM

see I am not the first to pick up on the Imoduim. Happy birthday.

• May 31, 2005 at 2:07 PM

Thanks for the offer but should you not be paying me to take a kid or two off your hands for a while so you can get some peace and rest, which im sure you get very little of at the moment with 5 running around.

• Mar 17, 2005 at 9:16 AM

Your travel motto is excellent but do you really now need Immodium AD when travelling around AZ? ;-)

• YVRDave's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2004 at 1:18 PM

Welcome to VT Tracy. I love the Immodium comment. Griff

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
ArizonaExpert's Profile Photo

ArizonaExpert

“Immodium AD is the traveler's best friend.”

Real Name