"paginadaloirinha" loirinha's Profile

A bit aboute me...

Well to start with I'm a happy girl just turned 19, loves to live life and to have a good time. Singing and dancing is a big part of my life and I just love to be on stage, something I hope to be able to do in the future. I love to spend time with my family and friends and of course to travel worldwide. When I was 2,5 years me and my family moved to Kenya and stayed there for about 3 years. Then it continued with a few trips to Greece, France and wonderful Brasil. I've been to a lot of great places but Brasil will always have a special place in my heart since I've danced samba for almost 10 years, learned to know a lot of wonderful brasilians and seen a big part of the country with my own eyes.
Lately I've been travelling around to a lot of different places, latest England and wonderful London, just loved the city!!!
My next trip will be to Rhodes, Greece were I will stay for a couple of mounths working. So I wish u all a great time, maby our paths will cross eachother sometime...
*muitos beijinhos para tudos*

• Intro Updated Jul 27, 2005

• Perrotta's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2007 at 11:14 AM

Hey Ellen! How are you!!! Congrat!! So late.... hahhaa Your birthday is very close to mine! kiss!

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2007 at 9:42 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul / Turkiye ..I wish that you realize all your dreams ...good luck

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2007 at 5:52 AM

A warm Happy super birthday to you Ellen,best wishes from hot and sunny Italy.

• Jul 10, 2007 at 3:43 AM

Hi, Good to know many things. Have a lovely birthday. DAVID

• takla73's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2007 at 10:56 PM

Happy Birthday ELLEN and have a nice day Greeting from Alexandria Egypt TAKLA

• Cnicht's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2006 at 1:12 AM

Happy birthday to you penblwydd hapus i chdi!!

• oxygen-istanbul's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2005 at 8:10 AM

Nice words no pics except your's. by the way, you are so beautiful.. cheers from Istanbul

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2005 at 6:12 PM

Hi Ellen, London is good, although a little bit tense at the minute as you can imagine. Next time you're in London, you have to come and sing with my band ;-)) fergy.

• RIPKEN_HOF's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2005 at 7:22 AM

Ellen , have a special day...what is in Nebraska

• Jul 10, 2005 at 2:46 AM

happy birthday.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
loirinha's Profile Photo

loirinha

“Have as much fun as u can...u only live once”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.