"Where grows Rafflesia..." State of Sabah by Azul_Planeta
State of Sabah Travel Guide: 2,669 reviews and 6,762 photos
There is really virgin jungle! Carnivores plants, boil up life, deep cave and beautifuls butterflies.
"Sabah is a botanical paradise. The world's largest flower, Rafflesia whose huge red bloom can grow up to a metre in diameter, is found in Sabah. Many species of orchids, pitcher plants and rhododendrons are endemic to Sabah.
Sabah is also a rugged country. The mountainous terrain are intersected by many rivers which flow through valleys across fertile plains. The jungles and forests are interlaced with numerous caves and there is the majestic Kinabalu, the highest mountain in Southeast Asia towering 4,101 metres.
The lush greenery provides home for wildlife such as the Sumatran Rhinoceros, Orang-Utan, Elephant, Mousedeer, Monkey, Flying Squirrel, Barking deer and birds."
- In a nutshell:If you like jungle, you love Sabah!
Azul_Planeta's Related Pages
State of Sabah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A wonderful time on Sabah"
- "Up the AWESOME Mountains, Down the GLORIOUS Ocean"
- "Sabah - Malaysian Borneo"
- "SABAH - Land of SO MUCH EXPLORATION :)"
- "Spirited Sabah"
- See All...
- Things to Do in State of Sabah
- Hotels in State of Sabah
- Transportation in State of Sabah
- Nightlife in State of Sabah
- Restaurants in State of Sabah
- Shopping in State of Sabah
- Warnings and Dangers in State of Sabah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in State of Sabah
- 0 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to State of Sabah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in State of Sabah
Top 10 Pages
- Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 29 photos, 5 travelogues
- Samburu Game Reserve Intro, 29 photos, 5 travelogues
- Poyakonda Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 19 photos, 4 travelogues
- State of Sarawak Intro, 19 photos, 4 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lake Nakuru National Park Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues