"Slovak Paradise (North)" Top 5 Page for this destination Slovensky Raj by wroclawiak

Slovensky Raj Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 195 photos

Everyone of us has a different imagination about the paradise. How should the paradise look like? I think there are a lot of kinds of paradise. Have you thought about it? What kind of paradise do you have in your mind? Do you dream about a white beach with beautiful palms or maybe about a beautiful garden with cute animals?
Go to Slovakia and become acquainted with the Slovak imagination of paradise in the Slovenský Raj - the Slovak Paradise. I spent here a couple of days and was fascinated by its beauty.

My routes

Spišská Nová Ves - Čingov - Biely Potok - SOKOLIA DOLINA -Suhchá Belá vrchol - Kláštorisko - Letanovský Mlyn - Letanovce

Spišské Tomášovce - Tomašovský Vyhl'ad -PRIELOM HORNÁDU - Hrdlo Hornádu - Betlanovce

Vydrník - Podlesok - SUCHÁ BELÁ - Malá Pol'ana - Píla - Podlesok

Spišské Tomášovce - Kláštorisko - Kysel' - OBROVSKÝ VODOPÁD - Kláštorisko - Hrdlo Hornádu - Hrabušice
__________________________________________________________________

Important

In my Slovensky Raj pages you don't find any encyclopedic information about the region like how big the Slovak paradise is or what kind of creatures you can find here or what geological features it has. For this kind of information you can browse in a search machine.

• Pros:beautiful nature
  • Intro Updated Oct 2, 2008

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Great place to take in the greenery and remote hiking. The Romas are like my venture in Utah/Arizona parks and Indians need help so I donated and bought trinkets. I invite you to see the beauty of our US semi-arid desert region. It was a lot of hiking

• himalia11's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2008 at 7:33 AM

This seems to be hiking paradise! Great photos! The iron ladder looks scary, though...

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2008 at 3:13 AM

Fabulous start here. I am looking forward to reading more about this interesting region.

Badges & Stats in Slovensky Raj

Have you been to Slovensky Raj?

Latest Activity in Slovensky Raj