"Jelenia Góra" Jelenia Gora by wroclawiak
Jelenia Gora Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 45 photos
I've visited Jelenia Góra four times so far. The city is famous for its arcades lining the beautiful Market Square.
The strange thing about Jelenia Góra is that it expands its territory to become a bigger city.
I visited a village called Jagniątków and I was told that Jagniątków (a village at the foot of the Giant Mountains) was not a village any more from 1998 but a district of Jelenia Góra. There are other cities that "lost their independence" as Sobieszów and Cieplice Śląskie Zdrój (1976) and became the districts of JG.
I think it's not only typical for Jelenia Góra but for other Polish cities.
For more information visit the Jelenia Góra Tourist Information Page
- In a nutshell:http://citik.jeleniagora.pl/en/
Entering the gate is like crossing to another world. The building façades are renovated and the street leading to the... more travel advice
The Market Square is the nicest place in the center of Jelenia Góra. I enjoyed being there. Take a glas of beer and... more travel advice
wroclawiak's Related Pages
Jelenia Gora Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Jelenia Gora
- Transportation in Jelenia Gora
- Restaurants in Jelenia Gora
- Warnings and Dangers in Jelenia Gora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jelenia Gora
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Jelenia Gora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jelenia Gora
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw Intro, 65 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shetland Intro, 8 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malta Intro, 13 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos
- Veliko Turnovo Intro, 8 reviews, 34 photos
- Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovensky Raj Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue