"WROCLAW AND ITS GENIUS LOCI" Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw by wroclawiak

Wroclaw Travel Guide: 923 reviews and 2,864 photos

Sightseeing

WROCLAW

• Intro Updated Jul 5, 2013

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2011 at 8:19 AM

Excellent and useful page for my forthcoming visit.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2011 at 1:49 PM

Grzegorz, great transportation updates. I hope you are doing well.

• Aug 25, 2010 at 4:07 AM

depends what taxi, but I think it could easily go up to 50zł. But It's true, better to ask first!

• omidamini's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2009 at 4:43 AM

Thanks to visit my Tehran page, You have nice Wroclaw page, I hope see you here in Tehran, before come here tell me or email me.

• Pinat's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2009 at 2:12 AM

Hi there! I was so sure I'd be in Wroclaw this July but our plans turned upside down and here I am, still in Turkey:( At least, I have the chance to go on a virtual tour thanks to your pages:)

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Hello Grzegorz! So, how have you been? Where does your next adventure take you? I'm going to Montreal in a few weeks! Hope all is well! Take care!

• Tuna_ank's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2008 at 11:32 AM

My ex comment is: Very helpful pages. Thanks. I hope we can see your city and you this summer... New comment: Thank you very much for showing us your beautiful city. Next time see you in Ankara. N

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2008 at 11:24 PM

Oh fantastic, Grzegorz! Yes, I would be in photo heaven - you are lucky to live in such a beautiful town. I love the dwarfs and might find more :-) So I really need to learn some Polish to be able to communicate :-)

• asianbelle's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2008 at 8:58 AM

I'm intrigued as to what the title means... isn't the relief that of JC, His cross and nails?

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2007 at 4:35 AM

Beautiful city... and why not buy flowers 24 hours a day? Lovely.

wroclawiak Lives Here!

Badges & Stats in Wroclaw

Have you been to Wroclaw?

Latest Activity in Wroclaw