"MELNIK - A JEWEL IN THE PIRIN MOUNTAINS" Top 5 Page for this destination Melnik by wroclawiak
Melnik Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 305 photos
There are many reasons why you should come to Melnik.
1. to see good preserved old Bulgarian Style Architecture
2. to taste different kinds of Melnik wines
3. to taste the marvelous Bulgarian kitchen.
4. to visit the Roshen Monastery
5. to walk from the Roshen Monastery to Melnik - awsome views - a little bit of Kapadokia in Bulgaria
6. to meet nice people
I don't remember the name of the restaurant but it was a very nice one with awsome views. It was close to the... more travel advice
O.K. The Rila Monastery is the most beautiful and biggest monastery in Bulgaria. But visit this smaller monastery in the... more travel advice
wroclawiak's Related Pages
Melnik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Melnik, Bulgaria"
- " So much wine, so little time! "
- "MELNIK - A JEWEL IN THE PIRIN MOUNTAINS"
- "A town in the rocks"
- "Melnik Museum Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Melnik
- Hotels in Melnik
- Transportation in Melnik
- Nightlife in Melnik
- Restaurants in Melnik
- Shopping in Melnik
- Warnings and Dangers in Melnik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Melnik
- 7 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Melnik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melnik
Photos in MelnikSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw Intro, 65 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shetland Intro, 8 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malta Intro, 13 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos
- Veliko Turnovo Intro, 8 reviews, 34 photos
- Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovensky Raj Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue