"Island of noisy seabirds" Ilha da Berlenga by wroclawiak
Ilha da Berlenga Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 78 photos
Berlenga is a granite island 11km (7 miles) west of the Portuguese coastline. The entire island and the rocky, uninhabited archipelago.
The main reason to come here is bird watching.
The island is a nature reserve with many seabirds. In some areas access is forbidden. Only sea-gulls can be seen in July.
Walk to a medieval fortress , once demolished and rebuilt. Today houses a no-frills hostel. From the fortress you catch nice pictures of the Ocean and the island itself.
wroclawiak's Related Pages
Ilha da Berlenga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Portugal's amazingly close island!"
- "Seagulls kingdom"
- "The Island of Sea Gulls"
- "Island of noisy seabirds"
- "An island to visit!!!"
- "Best way to travel to Berlenga Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ilha da Berlenga
- Hotels in Ilha da Berlenga
- Transportation in Ilha da Berlenga
- Restaurants in Ilha da Berlenga
- Warnings and Dangers in Ilha da Berlenga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilha da Berlenga
- 0 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Ilha da Berlenga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilha da Berlenga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw Intro, 65 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shetland Intro, 8 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malta Intro, 13 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos
- Veliko Turnovo Intro, 8 reviews, 34 photos
- Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovensky Raj Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue