"WORMS" Top 5 Page for this destination Worms by wroclawiak
Worms Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 266 photos
I put Worms on my travel wish list 25 years ago. After 25 years I visited the place I wished to visit for so long.
The story why I put Worms on my travel list.
I started to learn German 27 years ago and I became acquainted with a German girl who visited our parish. We became penpals and we coresponded with each other. But the correspondence didn't last long. She sent me a couple of post cards. I found Worms very interesting and promissed myslef to visit this city one day. The day came in November 2006.
I found the Rhine Bridge quite interesting. Nice views of the Rhine River. It's close to the Hagen statue. more travel advice
The train station is situated close to the city center. The trains operate frequently. more travel advice
wroclawiak's Related Pages
Worms Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Worms, Nibelungs, Roman Empire and transientness.."
- "Worms: Nibelung and the Nazis"
- "Why visit Worms?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Worms
- Hotels in Worms
- Transportation in Worms
- Restaurants in Worms
- Shopping in Worms
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Worms
- 9 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Worms?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Worms
Photos in WormsSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wroclaw Intro, 65 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 21 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shetland Intro, 8 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malta Intro, 13 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos
- Veliko Turnovo Intro, 8 reviews, 34 photos
- Wojewodztwo Dolnoslaskie Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovensky Raj Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue