"PORT MACDONNELL" Port MacDonnell by Tattugran
Port MacDonnell Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 66 photos
Port Macdonnell is the southernmost port of the south east coast of Australia. It is the place to go to see different rock formations such as the Rhinoceros, the frog (which I didnt think looked like a frog) Map of Australia and the camel rock. This little seaside town is just 27 Km from Mt Gambier and is worth a drive out to it.
The coastline is different everywhere you look. The rock formations are amazing and well worth taking photos of so have you camera on hand ready to go
stop and take time to look at the rocks they are so different every where you look
- Pros:the scenery and rock formations
- Cons:the cold winds
Tattugran's Related Pages
Port MacDonnell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PORT MACDONNELL"
- "PORT MacDONNELL"
- "Port MacDonnell, Lobster Capital of Australia"
- "Rock lobster capital of Australia!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port MacDonnell
- Restaurants in Port MacDonnell
- Shopping in Port MacDonnell
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port MacDonnell
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Port MacDonnell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port MacDonnell
Photos in Port MacDonnellSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Langkawi Intro, 35 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Laidley Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Tamborine Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montville Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos