"HALONG BAY" Ha Long by Tattugran
Ha Long Travel Guide: 459 reviews and 1,608 photos
On the 17th December 1994 Halong bBay was officially recognised as one of the worlds natural heritages. It is locatated in The N.E of Vietnam in the Quang Ninh Province. Halon Bay is a group of stoney islands that are either grouped together in arrangements or standing solo. The island gives off an atmosphere of being in a fairy land or stepping back in time to the time when dinasaurs roamed the earth.
Halong Bay is a scenic spot and a natural port which is conveneint for boats to shelter in times of raging storms. It is a beautiful area and one that no one should miss if they ever go to Vietnam.
Sititng on the sun deck of a beautiful ship watching the sunset while relaxing with a drink is a wonderful feeling. A lovely place to be with someone you love.
- Pros:The Natural Beauty of the Bay
- Cons:if you dont like tranquility dont go
- In a nutshell:Wonderful , magical , tranquil, amazing, relaxing................
Halong Emotion combines charm and great comfort. Launched in July 2008 ,their boats feature 28 air conditioned cabins,... more travel advice
Tattugran's Related Pages
Ha Long Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From a Dragon's mouth"
- "Ha Long - Bay of Beauty and Legend"
- "Land of Descending Dragons"
- "Amazing Halong Bay"
- "Dreaming of Ha Long Bay"
- "guell's Ha Long Page"
- "Ha Long Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ha Long
- Hotels in Ha Long
- Transportation in Ha Long
- Nightlife in Ha Long
- Restaurants in Ha Long
- Shopping in Ha Long
- Warnings and Dangers in Ha Long
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ha Long
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Ha Long?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ha Long
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Langkawi Intro, 35 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Laidley Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Tamborine Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montville Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos