"MY HOMETOWN LAIDLEY" Tattugran's Profile
HI my name is Vicky ...thank you for visiting my page. I live in a country area of Queensland Australia about 80 ks from our capital city Brisbane. My husband is now a member of VT ...you will find his page here...... grump1
This is our town .. it is a smal country town with a great country feel. The town becomes a hive of business on a Friday when we have street markets. It has a popluation of about 1600 spread over a wide farming area.
farmers and business people alike come to the markets . The street markets are held every Friday and they sell everything from plants produce and crafts
Goannas are a type of lizard found in various parts of Australia. They can grow to about 2 metres long, and can be aggressive, often making a loud hissing sound. The Perentie Goanna is the largest of the Goannas, and is found in Central Australia. This species eats meat, although Goannas also eat various plantlife.
There is a total of three species of Wombat found around Australia, which live in the northern, eastern and southern areas. These include the Common Wombat, the Northern Hairy-Nosed Wombat and the Southern Hairy-Nosed Wombat
Dingos are found in various areas across Australia, and unlike domestic dogs doesn’t bark. Instead it makes a howling sound that is very distinctive. Dingoes generally eat mice, rabbits and rats, although can also attack livestock when hungry
The Echidna is a small creature, which belongs to the Monotreme family and has a furry underside with sharp spines on its back. Echidnas live in the dry and hot desertland of Australia, as well as within the cooler climate of the Australian Alps.
Koalas are small bear like creatures who live along the east coast of Australia, with their habitat amongst the famous Eucalyptus trees. However, koalas only like to eat a small percentage of the Eucalyptus trees found around Australia. They have hard black noses, with sharp claws and a thick furry coat and can grow to a weight of about 10kg. Most of their time is spent asleep in the trees, which is the best place to see a koala
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 162 Reviews
- 447 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 18 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
- Commented on Tattugran's profile page
- Posted in Travel Penang Forum "Re: Drivers in Penang"
- Tattugran and aussirose are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Halong Emotion Cruises in Ha Long Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Halong Emotion Cruises"
- updated a Ha Long Travel Page "HALONG BAY"
updated their Personal Page "AND THE JOURNEY CONTINUES WITH LOTS TO SEE"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Langkawi Intro, 35 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Gambier Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Laidley Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Tamborine Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montville Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Paris Hotels
- 22465 Reviews - 54992 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Subic Hotels
- 246 Reviews - 861 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23318 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos