Tattugran's profile photo

My Favorite Pages

Eumundi

Travel Map

Gillybob Apr 26, 2015 at 1:42 AM

Hey Vicky! Just a pop by on your birthday to say you are still thought of regularly - our day in Chester was such fun and I'm hoping to meet up with Verne in the next few weeks.

grump1's Profile Photo
grump1 Feb 5, 2015 at 4:21 AM

I will be travelling with Vicky's [Tattugrans] ashes and retracing our steps we did nearly 5 years ago and spreading her ashes through out the UK,and Europe during my time over there from 4th june til sept 2nd

kymbanm's Profile Photo
kymbanm Sep 11, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Announced by her husband on September 7, 2014: "To all friends, family and followers who have been following Vicky in her ongoing fight with kidney cancer it is with deep regret and a heavy heart to have to inform you all that the battle she had been fighting had made her far too tired to continue the fight she passed away this morning at 9.50 am."

RIP dear tattugran/Vicky - you will be missed.

CEP1863's Profile Photo
CEP1863 Apr 26, 2014 at 7:51 AM

I hope that you have an amazing birthday and a year packed with exciting travel!

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Apr 26, 2014 at 6:54 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Gillybob Apr 26, 2014 at 3:10 AM

Many happy returns of the day! Wishing you a day filled with fun and love.

aussirose's Profile Photo
aussirose Apr 26, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Happy birthday mate. Long time no speak :o) What's the latest? I see you are still on vt mate. That's great! Have a good one! Hugs xx

• Tattugran's Profile Photo
    Tattugran May 1, 2013 at 4:35 AM

Thanks for that ,.yeah we were all shocked here.... its not every day you get told you have cancer. I have been on chemo for 4 "cycles" now and I seem to handle it better each time. I have a scan on the 24th of this month to see how I am progressing..hopefully in a positive way .I have kidney cancer they tried to remove it but it was too dangerous so they had to leave it .so we are hoping the chemo will either stabilize it or shrink it. I will know more at the end of the month.We are very positive and feel it willwork.

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    aussirose May 2, 2013 at 3:59 AM

I hope so mate. I hope so. I will think good positive thoughts for you. Love Ann xx

stevemt's Profile Photo
stevemt Apr 26, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Have a wonderful wonderful day, and many many more of them in the future :)

• stevemt's Profile Photo
    stevemt Apr 27, 2013 at 5:31 PM

and you hun, you are doing so so well, keep it up wuv ya :)

• Tattugran's Profile Photo
    Tattugran Apr 27, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Im already planning my victory part.....Its been 4.5 mths now .but hey whose counting hugs to ya

hopang's Profile Photo
hopang Apr 26, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Hi Tattugran, We wish you happy belated birthday. Hope you had a great day. ~ho & pang

Gillybob Apr 25, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Hey Vicky!! Many happy returns of the day! Wishing you a year filled with safe and happy travels! Gillybob greetings