"Wuzhen - China's Little Venice" Wuzhen by chatterley
Wuzhen Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 119 photos
This small village of Wuzhen is located in the Zhejiang Province. After disembarking at the Shanghai Pudong International Airport, we took the Magnetic Levitation Train, then changed onto a coach to travel to Wuzhen. The journey is about an hour plus.
This quaint, charming old village is built on water, and its residents have been living this way for hundreds of years. The ancient buildings from the Qing Dynasty have been well preserved, and you can still see the carvings on the pillars and beams.
Mai Ya Tang is the specialty product of Wuzhen. It is sweet and sticky. We used to be able to buy these in Singapore... more travel advice
The canals and waterways are flanked by trees on one side, and houses on the other. Arc bridges erected across the... more travel advice
chatterley's Related Pages
Wuzhen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Ancient Town of Wuzhen"
- "Wuzhen (乌镇)"
- "Wuzhen - China's Little Venice"
- "Wuzhen -- A veritable idyllic water village"
- "Ancient water town"
- "Street or Channel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wuzhen
- Hotels in Wuzhen
- Transportation in Wuzhen
- Shopping in Wuzhen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wuzhen
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Wuzhen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wuzhen
Photos in WuzhenSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 53 reviews, 84 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 52 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 48 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concelho de Macau Intro, 35 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 31 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seoul Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos
- Jeju-do Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Nagano Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos
- Phuket Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue