"Santa Cruz" Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz de la Sierra by angelayjose
Santa Cruz de la Sierra Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 76 photos
Wow! I cant believe that it has already been a year since I was here. It seems like yesterday when I was stepping off the plane, and taking in all the marvelous sites. Santa Cruz is such a beautiful place. The people, the customs, the diversity, it is all breathtaking. It is so amazing how kind people can be. While I was there, that is all I saw. Yes, there is poverty, but the people there are generous, and that is one huge thing I noticed. I am hoping and praying that my husband and I will make it there next year. I want to go to Carnival, but that is too soon, maybe in2006.
There are many cute little parks everywhere. Also, there are many statues. They are of crosses, Jesus, dinosaurs, and... more travel advice
angelayjose's Related Pages
Santa Cruz de la Sierra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "If it's Wednesday, this must be Santa Cruz"
- "A FUNCTIONAL ENTRY GATE TO BOLIVIA"
- "Santa Cruz de la Sierra"
- "Santa Cruz"
- "Human Slaves In An Insect Nation, ArrrrrAhhhhAhhh!"
- "The earth creation"
- "PKRAZY's new Santa Cruz Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Cruz de la Sierra
- Hotels in Santa Cruz de la Sierra
- Transportation in Santa Cruz de la Sierra
- Nightlife in Santa Cruz de la Sierra
- Restaurants in Santa Cruz de la Sierra
- Shopping in Santa Cruz de la Sierra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Cruz de la Sierra
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Santa Cruz de la Sierra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Cruz de la Sierra
- Tulsa Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz de la Sierra Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.