"Sitka Alaska It's Home" JohnnyRockfish's Profile
I moved to South East Alaska in 1984 right out of High School to attend Sheldon Jackson College and I never turned back. I am making these pages to help inform others who want to come here. I have lived in Sitka, Ketchikan, Prince of Walels Island (Thorne Bay), Wrangell, Petersburg, and Hoonah and these are just a few Place’s I have been in this Great State of Alaska so if you want some info drop me a line. Jon
Big Bugs that taste Great Alaska KING CRAB
Mt. Edgecumbe from the water at sunset
Another great Sunset we have these all year round
Northern Lights are grate here in the winter but we some times we get then in the Summer as well / Have you ever Danced with an Alaskan under the Northern Lights?
Little bit of our island from the air snow almost all year round.
I am a island boy from the north and I love the cold the water and lots of snow the outdoors is my home and I love to show it off
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 14 Reviews
- 102 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on JohnnyRockfish's profile page
- JohnnyRockfish and pastorsteveandlori are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Alaska Forum "Who is planning a trip to South..."
updated their Profile Page "Sitka Alaska It's Home"
- Uploaded a Photo to "**My World**"
- updated a Alaska Travel Page "Free at Last in Alaska"
- Wrote a Review Great Place for the Family in Sitka Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sitka Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kake Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Petersburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Coffman Cove Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Juneau Intro, 3 photos
- Ketchikan Intro, 3 photos
- Skagway Intro, 3 photos
- Haines Intro, 3 photos
- Tok Intro, 3 photos
- Thorne Bay Intro, 3 photos