"Healy - 11 miles north of Denali National Park" Healy by Aurora907
Healy Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 36 photos
Healy is a great place to look for really cool rocks such as jade. It's also a great place to go fossil hunting. There is an old tippet that you can explore, but be careful as some areas are unstable and NOT maintained. I suggest walking the perimeter and hiking back some.
There is a picture similar to this one of the lake on my homepage. You definitely need a 4x4 to get back to this area. So peaceful and quiet...
There used to be this couch off of the side of the Parks Highway, that people kept adding teddy bears and other stuffed animals to for several years. I noticed it was gone in 2004...
Written May 8, 2006
Wildlife along the highway
Written Jul 25, 2006
Coal - Another source of energy
Aurora907's Related Pages
Healy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Halloween at Healy"
- "Healy, Alaska....gateway to Denali National Park"
- "Summerhope's new Healy Page"
- "Tony_Mueller's new Healy Page"
- "Healy, gateway to Denali National Park"
- "Healy - 11 miles north of Denali National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Healy
- Hotels in Healy
- Transportation in Healy
- Nightlife in Healy
- Restaurants in Healy
- Warnings and Dangers in Healy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Healy
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Healy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Healy
Photos in HealySee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fairbanks Intro, 26 reviews, 56 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chena Hot Springs Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valdez Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haines Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Healy Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Long Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Pole Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Chitina Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Nags Head Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos