"MAD Salmon fishing!" Gulkana by Aurora907
Gulkana Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 10 photos
Pick up the Alaska Fish & Game regulations and find out which species of salmon are 'running' up the Gulkana and Klutina Rivers! Beginning of July we go for Kings & Reds!
Call ahead to reserve your space or spaces if you are travelling with others!
Forest fires are common in Alaska, but carelessness has taken it's toll the last few years and our fires have been record breaking (6 million acres in 2004!)
Please be sure to completely extinguish all campfires and make sure they are contained when you set up camp!
- Pros:top salmon fishing, beautiful landscape
- Cons:mosquitos, sometimes 'combat' fishing for elbow room
Aurora907's Related Pages
Gulkana Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gulkana
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Gulkana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gulkana
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fairbanks Intro, 26 reviews, 56 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chena Hot Springs Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valdez Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haines Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Healy Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Long Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Pole Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Chitina Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Nags Head Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos