"Camaguey" Camagüey by devillush
Camagüey Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 95 photos
I met Graciella on the street in Camaguey when she asked if I'd send some letters for her. She is one of the kindest people I've met, so typical of Cuba. She made me dinner and took me on a tour of Camaguey. Inneke is her friend from Holland who lives in Cuba with her husband.
This picture was taken at Inneke's house in Camaguey.
This is me with Graciella's granddaughters. Unfortunately I can't remember their names well enough to attempt to spell them.
- Pros:Beautiful relaxed Cuban city
- In a nutshell:Great for taking some time out to meet some locals.
I stayed here in June 2004. My room had a comfortable double bed, was very clean, and had an attached bathroom, hot/cold... more travel advice
devillush's Related Pages
Camagüey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Camagüey - "The Legendary city""
- "The road is taking me home again!"
- "Camaguey, Cuba"
- "Torontos's Nuevitas, Camagüey Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Camagüey
- Hotels in Camagüey
- Transportation in Camagüey
- Nightlife in Camagüey
- Restaurants in Camagüey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Camagüey
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Camagüey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Camagüey
Photos in CamagüeySee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chachapoyas Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Arequipa 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Camagüey Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Jasper National Park Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Salta 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cusco Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Foz do Iguaçu Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Santiago de Cuba 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.