"My Home!" Top 5 Page for this destination Escondido by emilybcn
Escondido Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 88 photos
It took me awhile but here is my hometown page, it seemd unfair of me to write so many tips on more exotics cities while not commenting on the unique and fun things to do in my hometown. Esondido is a city with about 130,000 residents, and is one of the oldest suburbs surrounding San Diego. It´s highlights include the Amazing Wild Animal Park, The old car show called Cruising Grand as well as nice people, and nature areas.
From April until September, every Friday night from about 5-9 people line the streets of Grand Avenue with vintage cars... more travel advice
emilybcn's Related Pages
Escondido Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Escondido, Northeast of San Diego"
- "brdwtchr's new Escondido Page"
- "Wild Animal Park"
- "My Home!"
- "Laurie-Jeanne's new Escondido Page"
- "Escondido? Where is that?"
- "Good ol' Esco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Escondido
- Hotels in Escondido
- Restaurants in Escondido
- Shopping in Escondido
- Warnings and Dangers in Escondido
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Escondido
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Escondido?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Escondido
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 44 reviews, 27 photos
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Boston Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Rosario Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Granada Intro, 3 photos
- Valencia Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.